Saturday, August 11, 2012

Foodie Alert: Eggs Benedict @Roast BKK

Rise and Shine 

Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day.  I recently went out with a friend for brunch and found this small restaurant: Roast Coffee & Eatery

Looks totally yummy.  Luckily, I reminded myself to take a picture before I dove in. 


First Impressions: Alright (equals to edible) but I've had better.  I had to add a bit of salt and pepper since it was bland for my tastes.  Their signature item is actually the crab cake benedict.  I wasn't daring enough to try it so I stayed with the standard eggs benedict.

Honestly, for food to be spot on, it would mean there is no need to add any seasoning... no salt and no pepper.  It has to be perfect. 

Wouldn't you agree?

If you are in the area, I would actually recommend Minibar Royale in Citadines, Bangkok. If anyone else has any suggestions of a good brunch place, let me know so I can check them out :)

Websites:
Roast Coffee & Eatery site: http://www.roastbkk.com
Minibar Royale site: http://www.minibarroyale.com

No comments:

Post a Comment