Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Foodies Alert: Starbucks Mocha Cookie Crumble Frapp

It's been released for a few weeks already ( at least for where I live) but Starbucks came out with a new frappuccino: Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino

What is in it?

It is your basic mocha frap but with cookie crumbles and chocolate whipped cream.  Too simple of an explanation right?  Out of all honestly, it is just like your typical blended drink with oreos in it.  Not an OMG drink that I need to have everyday.  There were too little cookie crumbles for my liking.  I would have preferred loads of cookie crumbles but that is just me.  Would I order this again at Starbucks?  Highly doubt it.  Though blended drinks are perfect for the hot summers.  (Its about 40C here. Dying in the heat!)

By the way, if you register your Starbucks card, they actually send a postcard in the mail for you to try it out for FREE! Yes this was a freebie drink :) happy me!

No comments:

Post a Comment