Saturday, May 5, 2012

Foodies Alert: Cheesecake Lovers

A girl always has room for dessert 

I heard that this place has really good cheesecake but never had the chance to try it out myself until now.  The bakery's name is: Farm Design.  It is actually from Hokkaido, Japan.  If you don't know the geography of Japan, it is the big island on top of mainland Japan (that has Tokyo & Kobe).  Simple explanation :)  Hokkaido is known for snow, skiing, and their dairy products.

The atmosphere of the bakery is really nice with small seating area.  Though, I think it might be a bit too small. Luckily when I went it wasn't crowded so it wasn't an issue.  Just imagining if it was.

We ordered Choco Moo Cheesecake and Caramel Fudge Cheesecake.  For drinks, I had Iced  Cappuccino.


Let's just say, I went to yummy heaven.  The caramel fudge cheesecake was mine.  It looks like a small piece of cake but really filling.  Some people may think that the caramel fudge is too sweet.  Considering I have a sweet tooth, it was perfect.  Plus, I don't like anything too cheesecaky. (Then again, why am I having cheesecake).

I actually tried to find more out Farm Design before writing this blog but couldn't find out much. Sorry.

Location: Terminal 21

No comments:

Post a Comment