Sunday, September 9, 2012

Foodies Alert: Dakasi - Milk Tea with Pearl


Calling all bubble milk tea lovers...milk tea with pearls...milk tea with tapioca


Whatever it is called..... I love it!!

There are a ton of different chains out there but this is my #1 choice --> DAKASI 

 It is differentiated with its yellow star logo.  The brand is originally from Taiwan (as with a lot of other brands).

They have a lot of drinks on their menu but the most popular has to be (of course)... milk tea with pearl "Classic".  One of the reasons why I like Dakasi is that you can also pick the sweetness level.  I usually ask for 50% sweetness and with no ice.  Some brands don't have the selection of the sweetness level because of the drinks are premade.  Simply put, this is just way better :)

Lots of tapioca pearls.  Yummy!
I've just noticed recently that they have increase the amount of pearls they put in.  Otherwise, it could be that I took a long break from drinking this and now I feel like I chew a lot more than before.  Just a note:  I love the pearls so much that I usually try to drink the more milk tea and less pearls.  Now, the milk tea is all gone and I'm left with a lot of pearls.

Has anyone tried the cotton foam one?  I'm still too scared to try it.

Location: Chamchuri Square, Bangkok
Company website:  http://www.dakasi.com
It is in Mandarin and I can't read Chinese T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment