Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Quote of the Day: Because You're Worth It

It's been a gloomy few months at the office. Several people want to quit but no one dares make the move. Other people keep waiting for the right moment.

Time to awake folks! We aren't getting any younger....big 30 is coming whether you want to or not. One of my friends told me that she would only have a job that she loved no matter what the pay. Inspiration For everyone on what work really should be. It's not worth it to slave away your time for nothing.

The quote came to mind last night. Thought that it would be able to motivate some people for the nudge/push they need to take the next step.

On a totally different note, another friend told me I needed to lower my standards in guys. Sorry folks, that ain't happening. Don't settle for less just because someone or society says so either. It's your life! My prince charming is out there ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment