Sunday, December 2, 2012

Review: Sugarmoustache.com

Where to go for all your moustache needs?  

Answer: Sugarmoustache.com




I happened to find this store via Instagram when they just started up and haven't even completed their online site or Facebook page.  It didn't take very long for them to become big as the moustache craze began.  Plus, they ship worldwide (not that I need it since its based in Bangkok).

Not sure whether they have already improved but at the time I ordered their stuff, it was probably at their peak where things weren't organized and set up yet.  Hence, super slow delivery.  Hope that they have already hired more people and stepped up their game.

The website has a pink and white theme.  It is separated between local (Thailand) and everywhere else (worldwide) orders.


The payment confirmation part is a little bit complicated.  Inputting the details on the website is fine but no one came back to confirm payment (at least for my case) until I wrote an email.

All of their stuff is super cute.  I'm actually eyeing one of their Iphone cases now.

The 2 products I bought from them were a moustache t-shirt and a moustache bracelet.  Both have been featured here before.




>> I haven't been able to take a picture of the bracelet in good lighting yet so I'll update it later. (If I don't forget all together, oops!)

If anyone is in Bangkok for vacation, they finally opened up a store in Siam Square (an outdoor shopping area in the heart of the city).

Instagram: SUGARMOUSTACHE
Website: SUGARMOUSTACHE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment