Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Surprise: Sephora Makeup Haul

Look what came in the mail today...

Totally my happy day :) I had ordered this a long time back but waiting to get it delivered from another friend. (We don't have Sephora where I live). Can't wait to start playing around with all this stuff.  The one I'm most excited to try is actually the Tarte cream eyeshadows.  I've never used any Tarte products before. Next stop would be their infamous amazonian clay blushes.

I know some people would be excited for Urban Decay Naked 2 but I already have Naked 1.  From the other reviews I've read, Naked 2 has cooler colors and seems more shimmery.  Will have to wait and see whether I will love Naked 1 or Naked 2 more.

Items: 
1. Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cheek Palette
2. Urban Decay Naked 2
3. Benefit Pretty Committee
4. Benefit Legally Bronze
5. Tarte Precious Gems

No comments:

Post a Comment