Saturday, July 14, 2012

Foodies Alert: Dean & Deluca

Seriously I don't get all the hype with Dean & Deluca. Are what the other food bloggers say is true? Confirmed... disappointing.

Originally from NYC, Dean & Deluca opened cafe here in Bangkok.  Its located in the CBD and easily accessable by the BTS skytrain.  A bad point: never drive here.  The only parking they have is the road side (sad).

I forgot to take pics of the atmosphere (again).  Was more into catching up with my BFF who I haven't seen in a long time ^-^

Hot Chocolate with marshmallows
The food is expensive, service is poor and totally not worth it.  I can get better food from Au Bon Pain at cheaper price.  Specifically for the hot chocolate, Starbucks makes better.  I prefer the real tense cocoa taste and less sugar.  They put in too much sugar.
Red Velvet
 There were fruits in the red velvet cake.  Nothing amazing and  I've had better.
Sushi Cookies.  Really?
Saw this and thought it looked interesting.  However, the price tag for these cookies is almost what I paid for the entire meal for 2 people. **shocking**

No comments:

Post a Comment