Saturday, June 9, 2012

Review: Ballerina @ Terminal21

If you love wearing flats, then this is the place to go. 

Although, I bought 1 pair of flats and 1 pair of heels here... oops :P


I've actually gotten 2 shoes there and they haven't disappointed me.  I hate those hard plastic type shoes. Eewww! And they give your feet blisters :(

The shoes here are made from really soft leather.  Ok, gotta admit I got blisters the first day I wore my flats but after I broke them in, it was perfect.  The owner told me that I should have come back to them immediately when I started getting blisters.  She explained that it had to do with the shape of each individual's feet.  All she had to do was just to mold and mesh the shoe a bit at the corners and there you have it.

These are the flats I bought.  It follows the Chanel style of quilt cream leather with black tips down to the bow details.  Its Chanel "inspired".... NOT a copy.

I had no issues OR blisters for my lovely white heels.  They only had to punch extra holes to the straps because I have small ankles.  I've worn them for the entire day and still comfy.

Love them??

Price Range: abt 2,000 baht
Location: Terminal 21
How to get there? Using public transport will be your best friend.  Get off at MRT Sukhumvit or BTS Asoke station.  Driving there is torture.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ballet-Shoes-Original/191805614229923

No comments:

Post a Comment