Saturday, June 2, 2012

In My Footsteps: Bollywood Day2 (China Man in India)

Considering how heavy Indian food can be, I changed my last meal to be Chinese.  This is authentic Chinese too! Not the Indianized version (luckily).
All signature desserts from the entire menu!
Banana Fritter



This is definitely not for people who are coming on a budget.  Although if I had to compare, I still prefer Din Tai Fung.  However, I had the best roasted Peking duck..... quak quak.  The chef comes to your table and slices the duck in front of you. Yummmm. The pancake for the duck was too thick for my liking. I had to double on the meat, veggies, and sauce.  Reason for no pics on the duck? I was too engrossed in watching the chef and when the food was set on the table.  Total wow! It is my first time where the chef personally comes to do it in front of me.... and then well, it went straight to my stomach. Oops!  There was also Jumbo chili crab, xiao long pao, lamb dumplings and hot sichuan soup. Yes, it was a really big fest :P 

Only remembered to take the dessert pics. :X  
Egg tarts, fresh fruits, banana fritter, jasmine tiramizu, coconut icecream, mango pudding, homemade chocolate

Location: China House @ Grand Hyatt Mumbai

No comments:

Post a Comment